Saturday 5 February 2011

Corp'n it up!

Enjoyed a night out at Corporation last night - It's been a while since we last graced the sticky floors of Corp. It's such a dive but with £2 quad vodka's & iron-bru you can't complain really! It was nice to just mosh the night away and forget about the stressfulness of work!

We are hot! a little bit drunk..

Looking forward to a relaxing night in tonight- Sam's going to cook up an epic chilli and I think trashy TV is on the cards! Looking forward to heading back to Stafford next weekend and valentines day on the Monday after -We have booked a table at a nice bar & grill : )

I've been selling a few things on Ebay recently, I need to make a few more pennies so I can save more of my pay! Typical me though - as soon as someone bids on an item and I can't go back I always regret selling and want to keep it.. oh well.

And now a little moan...

Really annoyed with myself! just realised I have epic scratches on my glasses :( and I can't afford new lenses at the moment so I'm going to have to live with big blurs over my eyes, great!

Also the lines on my laptop screen are multiplying - soon half my screen will be lined, marvellous!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment