Saturday 25 December 2010

So this is Christmas

 Merry Christmas!

Well today has gone by so fast, not surprising really as I didn't get up till gone 11.Had a good night sleep last night which was needed as the wine had gone to my head a little yesterday. Unfortunately I managed to fall on the ice on my bum and broke my poor phone :( .But it's okay as I have found my old brick of a phone so I'm going to have to cope with that for now boo!

Today has felt quite weird! not at all that christmasy, it's just felt like a quiet day at home with the family involving an epic Sunday dinner and a few presents.I don't think Christmas feels the same anymore now I'm older but it has still been lovely none the less. It's a shame I couldn't see Sam though, I think that  would of made it a little more special.




I'm now looking forward to the new year and a fresh start as this year's been rubbish! 2011 is shaping up to be good already as I am now employed :) I managed to get the job I was ranting about in my previous post, what are the chances'.





 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment