Saturday 18 December 2010

First

Welcome to my blog! :)

I decided to make one of these as i am getting bored of tumblr and my constant re blogging of images that are not my own. So I shall use this blog as a place to ramble about my everyday happenings, post my recent photography, designs and inspiring images I find :)

Currently I'm in Sheffield (my 2nd home!) where i spend most of my weekends with Sam (the boyfriend) It's chilly brr, I'm feeling delicate & pretty lazy today after last nights activities so the perfect opportunity to post on here!

Yesterday me and Sezzabell (the best friend:) went on a little Christmas shopping spree and visited Rob Ryan's exhibition at the Shire Hall gallery in Stafford. I've been a fan of his laser cuts for a while now after visiting his Etsy store so it was really exciting to see them in person very impressive! So much detail and the words he uses are very emotional. I ended up buying a card which I plan to frame!





Robert Ryan is based in London, England. He works mainly by the the means of paper cutting, from that original starting point he applies his emotive and moving art to a variety of applications: Screenprints, textiles, ceramics, lazercutting.

http://www.misterrob.co.uk/


Now to get on with having a lazy day and drinking lots of tea to keep warm!

1 comment:

  1. yayy :) twas a fun day <3 i want more of rob ryan's cards hehe, so pretty. see you tuesday lover! x

    ReplyDelete